Date: Thurs, Aug 22, 2013
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM PDT
Program Description: For the latest in its series of complimentary webinars focusing on critical spine surgery and spine center issues, SpineMark Corporation brings together Marcy T. Rogers, President and CEO of SpineMark; Henry Huang, COO of California Healthcom Group; and Michael Cambron, Managing Partner of Applied Medical Solutions, to discuss how to create spine destination centers for medical tourists.
Globally, 1.7 billion people suffer from musculoskeletal pain, with back pain as the leading cause of disability. Patients are seeking international spine care options for a number of reasons, including gaining access to leading providers, lower costs for care, shorter waiting times for surgeries and new medical developments. This presents a tremendous opportunity for the development of spine destination centers for medical tourists.
Rogers, Huang and Cambron will discuss these issues and many more during the webinar, including the following:
- How to establish a spine destination center
- Components of a spine destination center
- Why the model works (including examples of successful programs)
- Requirements of a spine destination center/center of excellence
- Patient-specific issues
- Marketing and growing a spine destination center
This exclusive webinar is limited to 100 registrants. It will feature a presentation followed by an interactive Q&A session.
To register, click here.
Search our Blog
- 6020 Cornerstone Court West, Suite 230, San Diego, CA 92121